Why do it alone? We offer business services for the working comic.
The comedy business, and the technology around it, is changing on a daily basis but one thing remains constant - the world loves to laugh. So how does the working comic manage both the creative side and business side of things at the same time?
We have over 20 years of experience in the comedy business and we have played our part in the careers of both new and established comedians including Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling, Craig Gass, Rob Schneider, Dan Castellaneta, Parry Gripp, Red Peters, Henry Phillips, Barnes & Barnes and the great George Lopez.
We can help you with:
• Preparing your comedy for release
• Album art design and production
• Distribution (both physical and digital options)
• Building a website with an e-commerce store
• Fan management
• Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more)
• Publicity and promotion
• Pick, pack and ship of your merchandise